Tax Information 2021
- Please note the remit to address: Town of Cleveland, 214261 County Road M, Stratford WI 54484
- As long as Partners Bank in Stratford’s lobby remains open, they will accept tax payments this year.
- The town hall mailbox is locked and individuals can put payments into that mailbox as this will be checked on a daily basis. I will collect payments dropped off later on 12/31 on morning of 1/1 for 12/31 posting date.
- The treasurer will be at the town hall Tuesday Dec. 28th from 5:30-7 and Friday Dec. 31st from 4:30-6 to collect payments.
- If you would like a receipt mailed to you, please make note of this so that treasurer can mail receipt once payment is processed.
- Please write a telephone number on check as there are sometimes questions that require clarification.
- Any questions please feel free to contact Alexandra Skaya, Town of Cleveland Treasurer 715-323-3422 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- A separate note for residents: Please do not blow/push snow across road from driveways. This can cause a buildup of snow/ice that creates a boulder type barrier for our plow truck and could cause an accident. If you have questions don’t hesitate to contact a member of the town board.